Saturday, November 19, 2016

GOD's Flesh

In the bible, Jesus turned water into wine and fed 5,000 men with a few loaves of bread and fish. He also healed multitudes and kicked out devils with a word.

Moses divided the Red Sea and Elijah commanded fire to zap down from heaven.

That's in the bible.

But where are they now in the modern church? Nowhere.

That's exactly why this e-book, GOD's Flesh, is here. It serves as a spiritual map to help take us back to the powerful and supernatural moves of God, no matter if it's modern times. During the times I was writing the e-book (and even before I wrote it), God has been burdening me about bringing back today the real signs and wonders in the bible and showing me Kingdom principles how this can be possible again.

He even enabled me to do them in ministry.

I wrote them down in this 80-plus-page e-book.


We just share God's Word today using human intellect and public speaking, not God's genuine power. But real evangelism as God did it in the bible is accompanied by God's supernatural power.
"...but to preach the gospel---not with (human) wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power." [1 Corinthians 1.17]

"My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power." [1 Corinthians 2.4-5]
Genuine faith in God should rest on HIS power alone, not human theology. And this is what GOD's Flesh is all about.

To buy the e-book now, just click here. You will pay through Paypal and then be taken to a page on my blog where you download a PDF copy of the e-book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. I'll get back to you as soon as I go online.