Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Proven Secrets to Being Likable

Image from archprofile
They say you cannot please everybody. That's just their assumption. I know because I've been in situations where I pleased everybody---even amid conflicts and chaos, like office politics.

Even church politics.

Well, there are more times when you can please only 70 to 80 percent of the folks around you. But sometimes I hit a 100 mark. How? You see, in some ways, people are all the same. Somewhere back in their minds and hearts is a remote corner I call "neutral" (neutral corner) that is very rarely visited by emotional impulses. Very few people know how to "go there" and harness it to their advantage.

When you know the right buttons to press there, people cool down and feel relaxed with you. They have this priori option to stay neutral, and especially to remain noncommittal to negative emotions toward you. They just find themselves liking you.

And I'm not kidding.

I'd been in several tight office situations before where office politics was the pits. But the strange thing was, both warring factions liked me. At first it was strange. But then after often experiencing the same thing in different situations, I made a study and analyzed things.

Then I discovered some human relations principles on being likable. No, you don't have to compromise, enslave yourself or please people synthetically to achieve it. You just have to polish some human relations skills and know your true self and develop your strengths and potentials.

And when I say human relations skills, I mean something like reading people's minds and gestures so you'd know beforehand what to say or do. Sometimes, you must know how to preempt human tendencies so you can relate better with people. You got to have sharp eyes and wit to quickly see the signs.

I collected the principles and put them in my e-book, "How to be Easily Likable to Most People." The principles are effective wherever I am and in whatever situation. It's something like what the Lord said:
When the LORD takes pleasure in anyone's way, he causes their enemies to make peace with them. [Proverbs 16.7]
You can use the principles when applying for a job, dealing with people, counselling, in courtship, marriage, at school, in church (if you're a pastor or leader) or practically anywhere you are. It also includes dealing with difficult people.

You can be likable without being people's slave.

A PDF copy of the e-book only costs $3.50 or P170.00. Pay through Paypal, and then Paypal will take you to a blog page where you download a PDF copy of the e-book.

The principles help me and my wife a lot. I teach them to my kids. We're kept out of troubles. If not, then people themselves keep us out of troubles.

To buy a PDF copy of the e-book, click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. I'll get back to you as soon as I go online.